Saturday 26 November 2011

Initial Musings on a Female-led marriage

Hi! I wanted to begin my first blog on female-led relationships by first introducing myself. I am a forty-something Wife with a loving husband who takes care of my every need, both spiritually and physically. Whether it's a morning massage, oral duties or simply just a well thought compliment, he is kept on his toes at all times.

My expectation of him is for his every waking moment to be dedicated only to me. Simple as that.

From the moment he wakes up he must begin pampering me and fulfilling my every wish.

My husband is 10 years younger than me, and to an extent, we have always had a rather one-sided relationship. However, it is only in the past 2 years that I have formalised it into a fully-fledged femdom relationship. 24/7? Not quite. We do have some 'downtime'. But by God he knows when I'm back in the game!

I believe it's important to constantly communicate, to reinforce my superiority and to keep raising the bar. This can mean getting quite creative at times!

My husband, I'm sure like most other men, was becoming lazy and a little inattentive to Me. The crunch time came when he lost his job 2 years ago and it was decided that I would become the sole breadwinner.

Becoming a house-husband completely changed the dynamics of our relationship. He now performs all the daily household chores and I don't even have to lift a finger. How marvelous!

I love him for never complaining about his work around the house; but I still push him - when he's completed his household duties, his duties switch to ME!

I will be sharing our (up to now!) private world with you over the coming weeks and months and I hope you find it useful.

To me Female-led marriage is about the whole package, taking charge of every aspect.

And to all you Wives out there who are frustrated by your lazy man (whatever happened to the man I first met I hear you cry!) , I hope to show you there is another and MUCH BETTER way!

No comments:

Post a Comment