Sunday 27 November 2011

Saturday Evening - Bliss!

Had a dreamless sleep last night after a wonderful massage from hubby.
He ran a bath for me first and afterwards I laid on the bed and received a full body massage complete with Jasmine oils.
There is nothing quite like a long, slow massage last thing.
I was in heaven and after an hour I promptly rolled into bed.

Sunday is punishment day for hubby so I need my rest.
I make him fast for anything up to 24 hours from Saturday evening so he comes to the punishment hungry. He tells me it's very hard for him to do this, but I insist on this routine every week as it helps not only to reinforce my dominance, but also adds to his sense of apprehension. Not only that, but it helps keep his weight down!
He says it can make him quite light-headed and feels all the more nervous by the time the punishment comes around, which is exactly what I want.
Remember hearing my husband's tummy rumbling throughout massage!
Made me smile. Ah to be a domme!

No comments:

Post a Comment