Tuesday 6 December 2011

Sunday morning oral duties

Sunday has to be my favourite day. After a stressful week, it takes me the whole of Saturday just to wind down. But Saturday evening was lovely. Was treated to a soothing all over body  massage and fell into a dreamless sleep.

Awoke feeling extremely horny. I often am on a Sunday when mentally planing for his weekly punishment session.
My signal for hubby is two sharp raps on the head. He knows exactly what that means! This morning he struggled to wake but groggily and dutifully made his way under the bed covers for what he knows I like best -  oral duty and lots of it.
He expertly slipped me out of my knickers and got to work servicing me with his lovely tongue. I like it long a slow in the morning and he knows he must take his time! I can keep him down there for 30 minutes of longer. He must service the whole of my pussy from top to bottom and side to side. He only homes in on my clitoris when I am absolutely ready. I confess I'm a bit of a gusher and hubby does well to keep up!
During my climax I was a little rough with him as I recall. His face was a bright red picture afterwards!
As part of our ritual, I always make him lick and tongue my anus afterwards. I will either simply pull back my knees to my chest or as I prefer and did this morning I threw off the covers and turned over on all fours - much more comfortable and gives me so much more control over him: I can push him down and sit on his face to get much deeper penetration of his tongue, which I definitely needed this morning.
Bottom worship, or anilingus is a big part of reinforcing the whole dynamic of our relationship, along with feet worship and toilet duties. It confirms his status in the relationship and constantly reminds him who's boss. I think of my bottom as his place in the pecking order! Plus I enjoy it - to my surprise I can actually achieve fantastic orgasms this way.



No comments:

Post a Comment