Monday 5 December 2011

Sunday Punishment - Part 1

I decided to begin his punishment after lunch this Sunday. Hubby had made me a wonderful plate of scrambled eggs on toast. He of course hadn't eaten since last night. I think it's important to come to a punishment hungry.
He had expertly painted my nails a lovely deep cherry red after breakfast and generally pampered me, in between his chores. I think he was hoping for some leniency or even maybe  a reprieve - some chance!
I summoned him and told him to go to the spare room, undress and wait for me there. He nervously nodded and gingerly made his way upstairs.
I had already totted up his demerits to ten, calculated as follows:
Lack of attention to oral duties on Wednesday - 3 demerits
Talking back to me on Thursday (very serious) - 5 demerits
Lack of attention to the dusting - 2 demerits

When I finally attended him, he was, as is always required, on his knees, totally naked and shivering slightly. God, I love Sundays!
I offer him my bottom which he kissed respectfully at which point we made a start.
I like to vary the punishments and decided that today would be a paddling day - I was feeling particularly cruel. I recently purchased a particularly heavy paddle, which he absolutely hates! It does leave terrible marks. However, what's the point in a punishment if he enjoys it??

We have a low trestle, which I told him to prostrate himself over at which point I began. If he moves, I start over - he learned that lesson the hard way.

No comments:

Post a Comment